Prestigious Toronto Address
The Cloud Campus at 1 Duncan Mill is strategically located in the City of Toronto on the edge of downtown. Close to the thriving neighbourhoods of York Mills, Don Mills and Bayview Village, the Cloud Campus is also minutes from the main vehicular arteries such as the 401 and the Don Valley Parkway. With TTC bus access steps from the front door of the building, tenants are minutes away from bus, subway and GO transit connections.
Unlike its downtown counterparts, Cloud Campus is just a 5 minute walk to Betty Sutherland Trail Park which meanders along the Don River and connects to an extensive network following the Don River. Bring your bike, go for a midday jog, or take a leisurely stroll fully immersed in natural beauty where you will be able to breathe deeply and think clearly.
No other office building in the Greater Toronto area can offer you the comforts and conveniences of the Cloud Campus paired with this proximity to nature.
- Prestigious Toronto address
- Minutes from downtown
- TCC transit stop right at the front door
- Affluent St. Andrews/Windfields neighbourhood
- Easily access the 401 and the Don Valley Parkway
- 5 minutes walk from the Betty Sutherland Trail Park and the Duncan Mill Greenbelt.
- Premier shopping areas, restaurants and cafes nearby
- Minutes away from the Toronto Botanical Gardens, Ontario Science Centre and the Aga Khan Museum